Call for Papers running
The Call for Papers for the 1st Lusophone Congress on Western Esotericism is running.
Each proposal must be correctly identified: the author’s name *, affiliation and e-mail and should include:
- An abstract in Portuguese or Spanish and English with no more than 1500 characters, spaces included;
- Four keywords;
- The panel information / thematic symposium to which the proposal is related to;
- A brief biodata of the author(s) (including degree currently under study, main publications and academic affiliation);
- A short list of references.
Please keep in mind that, even though the congress welcomes presentations in English, Spanish and Portuguese, all the official announcements and conduction of the congress will be held in Portuguese only.
The proposals evaluation will be made according to the following criteria:
- Adequacy to the general theme of the Congress and symposium topic to which it relates to;
- Clarification of the issues and its relationship with the study aims;
- Brief description of the methodology;
- Presentation of results.
After careful review of the proposals, authors will be notified on their email about Scientific Committee’s decision.
Proposals are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* In co-authored proposals, only the registered authors will have their names included in the paper.