Papers – Guidelines for presentation (Submission procedures)
The delivered papers must respect the following guidelines of presentation / drafting:
- Papers must be submitted no later than April 12, 2016.
- The full text should have the form of a paper, with the announcement of the problem/issue, its development, conclusions and references.
- The paper should contain the following:
- Title of the Paper in uppercase letters, bold and centered
- The author’s name or the co-author (s) *, with uppercase initial followed by the institutional affiliation, justified at the left side.
- As a footnote, shall bear the academic titles of the author, institutional affiliation, research group (if any) and the e-mail contact
- Paper’s Abstract should be in Portuguese or Spanish and English, font size 10, single spaced, containing no more than 900 characters, including spaces
- Keywords: 3-5 Keywords (in Portuguese or Spanish and English)
- Formatting of the files must meet the following guidelines:
- Word file
- Paper size A4
- Left and upper margin 3 cm
- Right and lower margin 2 cm
- Font: Times New Roman, size 11 cm
- Line spacing: 1.5 cm
- Alignment: justified
- Subtitles with initial uppercase, left-aligned and bold
- The files should be saved in Word (.doc)
- The full text is expected to have no more than 30,000 characters, including spaces.
Papers are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* In co-authored papers, only the registered authors will have their names included in the paper.